St. Francis Home Health Agency is currently accepting applications with possible contracts for the following open positions:
- RN – ICU
- RN – DOU
- RN – L&D
- RN – M/S
- RN – NICU, PICU
- RN – PEDS
- RN – Post-Partum
- RN – ER
- RN – TELE
- LVN – Convalescent
- LVN – Acute (must be IV certified)
- CNA – Convalescent & Acute
- RT – Acute settings
- RT – Sub-Acute
- PT/PTA – Acute
- PT/PTA – SNF/ADHC
- PT/PTA – Out-PT/Rehab
- OT/OTA – Acute
- OT/OTA – SNF/ADHC
- OT/OTA – Out-PT/Rehab
- SLP – Acute
- SLP – SNF
- SLP – Out-PT
- Registered Nurses with one year of hospital or home health care experience, as applicable.
- Psychiatric Registered Nurse with Certification as a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse and two years of home health care experience.
- Licensed Vocational Nurses with two years of home health care experience.
- Home Health Aides with one year experience in home health care and having certification as a Home Health Aide or a current CNA.
- Medical Social Worker with LMSW and two years of home health care experience.
- Physical Therapist with Physical Therapy License and two years home health care experience.
- Occupational Therapist with Occupational Therapy License and two years home health care experience.
- Speech Therapist with a Speech-Language Pathology License and two years of home health care experience.
- Home Care Attendants provide patients with personal and home making assistance for the Primary Care, Family Care, and CBA programs.
If you are trustworthy, reliable, dependable, personable and above all, a loving, caring individual you have “The Right Stuff” to register with us!
In accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and implementing U.S. federal regulations, California Nursing Care Services, Inc. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information, please contact the Director of Patient Care Services, at 909-989-7700.