Thank you for taking the time to go through the application process. By maintaining complete, up to date records, we are able to offer you more shifts at preferred facilities. If you have any questions during the application process, please call us at 909-989-7700 for assistance.
Please click on the appropriate link below to download a PDF Employment Packet.
- CNA Employment Application package
- LPN Employment Application package
- RN Employment Application package
Coming in for an interview? What you will need to bring:
- All licenses and certifications
- Your social security card
- Your driver’s license
- Resume (if Applicable)
- CPR card
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS/NRP (If applicable)
- Educational Credential (High School Diploma/GED, Nursing Diploma, BSN, etc)
- Current health history, including a record of immunizations (MMR & Varicella), current PPD skin test or Chest X-Ray (if positive), and physical examination.
- At least one year of experience in an acute hospital within the past three years.
- Current and original Fire Life Safety Training Card if you reside or work in Los Angeles County.
- A minimum of two professional references of past employment
- Proof of compliance with applicable immigration laws (Form I-9 documentation).
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screening.
- Clearance of appropriate criminal background checks.
- Recent CEU’s