St. Francis Home Care offers Private Duty Caregiver Services to clients who are homebound will illness or old age.
We know you have had a great deal of joy in keeping your home just the way you like it. We also know you may not feel up to your former self in keeping up the maintenance and care. Let us help!
- Activities of Daily Living – The most important help can be assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, feeding, meal preparation and more. Each task is very important to your sense of well-being.
- Household Maintenance – Does doing the laundry and making your bed seem like a big job these days? We can help with all tasks that keep you feeling independent and successful at home.
- Transportation – is a key issue for older adults. Maybe you’re finding it hard to drive or don’t like to drive at night. We can assist you in getting to wherever you would like to go. Call St. Francis Home Care for more information on transportation services.
- Safety Evaluation – If your mobility is becoming limited, minor home modifications or assistive devices can go a long way towards making your home more comfortable and safe. Ask one of our experienced representatives for a free in home safety assessment upon starting services!
- Hospital Aftercare – If you were recently admitted to a facility, have had or are going to have a surgical or invasive procedure, you will need specialized care when you return home. Click here for more information on St. Francis’ Hospital Aftercare Program and Rehabilitative Care Assistance.
- Getting in and out of bed
- Bathing: shower, sink sponge bath, bed bath
- Grooming: care of the mouth, skin, hair
- Prescribed exercises and range of motion (ROM)
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy / Urostomy Care
- Blood pressure checks
- Meal Preparation and feeding
- Medication Reminders
- Light housekeeping : sweeping, mopping, vacuuming
- Kitchen care: dishes, sweep, mop, counters and sinks
- Taking out the garbage
- Dusting and picking up clutter
- Washing and changing bed linens
- Laundry: wash, dry, fold, iron, put away
- Storing food and supplies
- Lawn and plant care – watering
- Shopping and errands
- Pet Care – feeding, walking, cleaning litter box
Caregivers complete activity notes for each visit and report
observations or changes in the client’s status.
Please Call us to discuss a Personal Care Plan specifically designed for you and your loved one 909-870-9085 or Schedule an assessment here. You can also inquire about services for health care and Companion Care in Rancho Cucamonga, California.