We provide quality care 24/7 in the following areas:
St. Francis Home Care offers a complete range of individualized care services and solutions that are guaranteed to not only meet client expectations but exceed them as well. Our services are delivered with utmost compassion, professionalism, and respect by a team of highly trained and experienced professionals.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care such as Bathing & Dressing
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Light Housekeeping Chores / Laundry
- Meal Preparation
- Companion Care
- Medication Reminders
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Incontinence Care
- Conversation and Companionship
- Safety Supervision
- Transportation to Doctor’s Appointments and Errands
- Assistance with Light Exercises that include Range of Motion and Walking
- Patient Private Sitters
Care Solutions, not Just Caregivers…
From a few hours a day up to 24×7, our experienced caregivers and Certified Nurse Assistants provide compassionate in-home care for older adults to live independently at home. All employees are bonded, insured, fingerprinted, screened, trained and managed.
Our direct care services range from simple assistance and companionship all the way to care for seniors with advanced Parkinson’s dementia, strokes and other debilitating medical conditions. And with three levels of care, our pricing reflect the amount of care received. Best of all, there is never a long- term commitment.
Flexible Shifts Options
- 24-Hour, Live-in
Wherever You Are
- Your Home
- Skilled Nursing
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Rehabilitation Center
Flexible Scheduling & Payment Options
We offer home health care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout Southern California with no weekly minimum of hours. We have 3 scheduling options available:
- Hourly: Care provided from 4 to 24 hours per day
- Ongoing Care: Round the clock care with 24-hour AWAKE staff
- Bath Service: A home visit (about 90 minutes) for bathing, cleaning, dressing and/or preparation of one meal
For our home care services, we accept personal checks, Visa, Master Card and American Express, as well as most long-term care and worker’s compensation insurance plans*.
*Prior authorization is required for long-term care and worker’s compensation insurance plans.
Free In-Home Consultation
To ensure we offer the best possible service, St. Francis Home Care provides a Free In-Home Consultation. One of our care coordinators will meet with you and/or your loved one to properly assess your needs so that we can create a care plan specifically tailored to your requirements.
During The Consultation:
We will set up a care plan based on your needs and requirements of our care staff.
Our Consultation will include collecting:
- Your General Information
- Specific diagnosis
- Required Instructions and level of assistance needed from our staff
- Medications being used, frequency and the dosages
- Hours of Service required
- Notation of daily duties you will require of our caregivers or nurses
- We will also be more than willing to provide any answers to any concerns, or questions regarding the care for you or your loved one, our rates, our caregivers/nurses etc.
Please Call us to discuss a Personal Care Plan specifically designed for you and your loved one 909-870-9085 or Schedule an assessment here. We also accept inquiries about health care and Companion Care in Rancho Cucamonga, California.