A rewarding and fulfilling career awaits you at St. Francis Home Care! Become the newest addition to our family today!
St. Francis Home Care is looking for reliable and trustworthy individuals to become a part of our highly renowned care team! If you have the passion, dedication, and the heart to serve and give back to our communities, feel free to submit your application using the form below.
We’re seeking men and woman who are available part-time mornings, full-time days, as well as live-ins. Must have excellent customer service skills and a pleasant personality. Excellent work history, ability to cook, provide companionship and housekeeping. It’s best if you have your own car and insurance. To apply, contact your local St. Francis Home Care office.
Name your own hours and work schedule with St. Francis Home Care! Full-time, part-time or live-in, no other agency is as flexible or cooperative in helping you manage your work day. Visit or call one of our offices today to discuss your needs!
All care is on a personal one-to-one or family basis. Instead of the responsibility of serving up to 25 or more residents common in nursing home jobs, you can focus all your attention on your individual client family. This allows you to enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done with the knowledge that they have received your full loving care.
Access to a large client base provides more referral opportunities and a chance to match you with just the right individual or family.
If you are trustworthy, reliable, dependable, personable and above all, a loving, caring individual you have “The Right Stuff” to register with us!
- 1+ years of experience as a caregiver (outside of caring for family), or CNA/HHA
- Personal Care experience (Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene, etc)
- Verifiable references that can validate your experience
- Eligibility to work in the US
- A current Driver’s License or California ID
- Have reliable transportation
- Clean criminal history
- Submit to the required drug screen
- A bank account for direct deposit
- A working Phone and email address
- Weekend availability for the first 90 days of employment
- Read/Writing/Speak English fluently
- Punctual and reliable
- A strong work ethic
- A positive, compassionate attitude
For questions and inquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our trusted representatives today! All you need to do is call 909-870-9085. You may also send an email to OfficeManager@stfrancishha.com and email@example.com.